Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pizza #2

He probably figured since it was 2X tuesday it was only right to get a pizza. Or two. And then eat it. All to himself. With the door, and windows closed and then put the remaining scraps in my fridge. So not only do my apples smell like chicken and onions, but the entire room smells like cheese grease. Lowkey, I think it's just mixing with his stench too. He hasn't shaved in weeks but I don't think he's the type to do it for fashion, I think he is just too lazy to break out that little fucking shaver he uses. Which is pretty pathetic considering it does all the work for you. At the same time, I guess I should be pretty happy because one time I came home and caught him using it; while he was walking around the room. Like son, I know housekeeping comes once a week, but don't dump your facepubes all over my godforsaken floor. Maybe since he's mad religious he's just going for the jesus look. Unfortunately for him jesus wasn't a douche bag.

1 comment:

Devondola said...

stef...

my whole room and then some got a good kick out of this.