Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm that dude...

The dining hall looked pretty shitty tonight (because I check the menu online), so like we went out to get japanese food because we're multicultural. We were mad hungry so it was all gone in a matter of minutes and we're like why are we going to waste our dining hall meals? Mommy is paying for em and she wants me to be full! Me and the homegirl go down to the dining hall to genteely dine on some dessert and sip some coffee. Thankfully the dessert was squares of orange cake and the coffee was of the vanilla latte persuasion. We make it down there to find this....
Yes our dining hall is directly out of the "Saved by the Bell" sound stage. And yes that is a 5 piece jazz/lounge ensemble playing in the corner complete with Francisco Torres' own dining hall manager on keys and this dude playing the drums with some freakishly large bug eyes who suspiciously looked like the the guy playing the keys. Normally I'd be a dick and make some joke that would say something about the fact that this well rehearsed quintet made up of middle aged men is playing to a crowd of 18 year olds who are only concerned with gorging themselves so they don't get drunk too fast. And of course that they should re-evaluate their current position in life. Of course, as I said before, I had coffee after dinner, not haterade so I couldn't be mad (doggie). These guys were good. I was groovin, especially when they threw on the theme to "Sex and the City" that had my head knocking. Where's Carrie? Only in SB. These dudes were probably drunk or something.

No comments: