Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hangover Eggs and Blog

The best part about living in IV is that if you're super drunk and you want food, the restaurants are all open till sunrise. And then when you get there you don't have to feel embarrassed ordering while slurring your words because there's a really good chance that the person taking your order is pretty fucked up too. If I was stuffing pita bread sandwiches til 2 o clock in the morning please believe I'd be high as shit also (theoretically, I don't do the toke toke).

If you want to read about my last night with my roommate you can just read the last blog entry. Repeat performance, with the TV and everything.

So to anybody out there reading this, I want any and all of you to come stay with me. You might have to sleep on the floor but just show up. I don't wanna know when you're coming, I don't want my roomie to know you're coming. Let's just make it really random and never turn the TV off. Agreed?

It was 35 degrees out in IV last night. Thankfully I had my liquid blanket on. I looked that term up on urbandictionary.com but it was no where to be found, I'm starting to think it's just a Santa Barbara thing. A liquid blanket is the warm feeling you get after you hit a couple shots. This is how the majority of girls in IV can go out on the town wearing booty shorts and tank tops (because it looks cute, duhhh) pretending it's july, even though december just started yesterday.

Back to my roommate. This girl from down the hall told me about her run in with the kid the other night. She popped her head in and asked him if he knew where I was. He indignantly replied, "99% of the time people come in here and ask where Stefan is, they never want to know where I am or how I'm doing!" My friend politely asked how he was doing...."Fine, I don't know where Stefan is (as he remains fixed to the characters moving on his computer screen)" Buddy, let me help you out. Maybe nobody asks where you are because you're always in your bed? That's like asking where the TV is, even though it's been in the same spot for like 2 months now. That shit isn't moving. And people would ask you how you're doing, but to be honest, nobody cares. You say the same thing every time someone asks how you are and you're waaaay more interested in the people online than you are with the people you live with.

So that's that. One more week and my first quarter of college is done. Since I'm taking math this quarter, I'll tell you that I'm 1/12 done with school, or 8.33%. Dead week is after that and then I'll be in LA. Come look for me, I'll have the room to myself.

No comments: