Monday, December 3, 2007

Just an average Monday!

You ditched class and slept till noon. But somewhere in the back of your mind you thought maybe you'd go to class and for that reason you let your alarm go off and you hit the snooze button about 10 times between 7:30 and 8:30. You kept hitting it and going back to bed, I thought maybe this didn't make sense because I had just got up and I was a bit delirious but then I remembered that 99% of the shit you do doesn't make sense. Like going down to the dining hall to eat 2 pieces of pizza and then going to get dessert and returning with 12 cookies. Like honestly, why do you get 12 cookies from the dining hall when you make sure you have a box of double stuff oreos under your bed at all times? I know it's all you can eat, but that doesn't mean you should eat it all..

And ever since you came back from thanksgiving and you brought back some computer speakers you've been at liberty to broadcast whatever the fuck it is you listen to all throughout the room. In this case, it's japanese anime, in japanese. I'm trying to bump that Illmatic album and I just hear all this japanese gibberish but I can't do nothin about it because I'm not trying to catch a case. Eff.

Oh yeah, the other day I decided to take stock. Here's the run down. I'll leave it up to you guys to come up with caloric content and placement on the nutrition pyramid:

Easy mac ( 2 boxes, 6 servings each)
2 large bags of pretzels
3 boxes of microwave kettle korn
12 pack of cream soda
case of water
5 pomegranates (miracle fruit?)

He hasn't been to the market in a while but it looks like he's running low on the easy mac. I'll let you guys know when he re-ups.

And I just want to take a quick minute to comment on his choice of fruit. The man gets popcorn that all you have to do is pop in the microwave, macaroni and cheese with the word "Easy" right in the title and then he goes and buys pomegranates to eat? I like to eat fruit but damn, you just chose to buy the one fruit I refuse to eat. Indulging in one of those is like a test in ones patience. Now that I think about it though, if I got so bored with my life that I went to sleep when I wasn't even tired just to pass the time, I'd probably eat fruit that takes an hour minimum to eat too. I think he's been watching too many commercials or reading too many POM Wonderful ads about how magic the fruit is. Yes it has antioxidants in it. No it will not fight off the sluggish feeling you get from washing down a bag of pretzels with two cream sodas. Not even Copperfield can pull that.

No comments: