Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sorry folks, no pictures

So, I'm studying for my chemistry midterm tomorrow and I thought I'd take a break from reading between the chapter on enthalpy and the chapter on entropy. Now that I'm here I have to come up with something to write but of course that's not a problem when you live with my roommate, it's like he comes up with the stuff for me to write! He should be somebody's muse, he'd be a hell of a lot more productive than he is now. I know what you're thinking, this guy has given you stuff to write about for 3 months now, why don't you just keep him? Ummm, I have 16 more weeks with the kids, I think that would qualify as him overstaying his welcome in my life. Thank you very much.

So he started his CSO job last night. The one I described as being paid to be a douchebag. It's almost as legit as being a mall security cop, except those guys carry guns, or atleast things that look like guns. Oh, they have badges too, I never bothered to go up close and see what they say, but they have badges on. If a CSO sees some illegal activity, then he'll call back up in the form of IV Foot Patrol, the troopers who walk up and and down DP and hassle you if you look like you've had too much to drink or if you're carrying an inconspicuous water bottle etc etc. Then, if IVFP catches you doing something illegal, then they have to call Santa Barabara police because they actually have cars and work out of something a little more substantial than a room of cubicles conveniently located next to freebirds. So long story short, if you ever get stopped by CSOs for being drunk, don't fret because you'll probably spend more time on the curb than in the drunk tank. After all, calling back up who has to call back up takes time. So basically, CSOs are on the very bottom of the food chain, only one rung above your little brother who walks around with the plastic handcuffs you got him for christmas and wants to play cops and robbers.

Sorry about the long winded explanation. It really sounds like the perfect job for him, plus I even get something out of it. Last night was his first shift and he was gone from 10 P.M. till 3 A.M.. No mother....I didn't do what you think I did! I went to sleep at 10 o clock because catching up on sleep over the weekends is just something that doesn't happen around here. I ended up waking up a few times during the night which never happens to me, I think it was because it was so quiet. I could hear myself sleeping, and that was just too much. I woke up at 1 AM, and then sometime after 2, and every time I would look across the room to see an open bed. I thought maybe he wasn't coming back, but that was just wishful thinking because this bitch came home round 3 o clock with his SICK ASS 150 DOLLAR COSTCO BIKE BRO. I was thinking about asking him how the job was, until I realized that I thoroughly don't care one bit about anything that goes on in his life and then I looked at the clock at it was 10:05 and he was still sleeping so I said fuck it and went to class. Then I got back from class at 3:30 and my room was dark and I was about to throw a book at him and tell him to wake the fuck up until I realized he was just watching anime cartoons and eating goldfish out of the bag (not even pouring a few on his desk) with the blinds closed to the point where it's like pitch black but also 110 degrees of smoldering bed sheets and cheese fingers. I almost gagged.

He is in my chemistry class and I really don't know if he's aware of the midterm that we have tomorrow. I hope he doesn't wake up just so he can fail out this school and leave me with a peaceful single room. Then anytime you guys want to come and kick it, I have a free bed. You just have to bring your own sheets, and maybe your own mattress. After all my roomie's been lying in it for 15 weeks now like he was dying on it.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend. I think this weekend I'm leaning a little more towards the enjoyable side. Peace

No comments: