Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fuck My Life

It's been a month since I've touched this thing and I honestly can't tell you why I'm sitting here typing up a big load of crap. I've been meaning to update this blog for a while but every time I thought about doing it I just got angry and went outside to lay by the pool, or I remembered that nobody reads it anyways so why the hell am I wasting my time. At the end of this school year I'm probably going to be so fed up with everything I was just put through that I'll just delete it and pretend it all never happened.

So here I am, it's a quarter to nine in the PM and I'm typing this to you in the dark. I had a friend visit this weekend but she didn't get to meet my roommate because he was asleep every time she came by. Yesterday it was 88 degrees outside and there were no vacant lounge chairs at the pool because half of FT had gotten drunk and brought a raft down. My roommate slept until 3 30 PM. I'm all for sleeping, but he literally woke up, rolled over to his computer, starting playing a game and then 2 hours later rolled back onto his bed to watch star wars and one of it's sequels while eating tortilla chips. Speaking of eating, I think he's finally getting fat. His face looks like it's filling out, but it might just be because of the jesus beard. I also say he's getting fat because only in the last week or so has he started to snore. Last weekend it was so bad that I had a pillow over my head and it still sounded like he was snoring in my head. I left the room to see if anyone was around to hear it but everyone was asleep. I went back to my door and I stopped to listen in because I could hear him through my door. It was like being in hell. SO I did was any self respecting man would do and I came back in the room, flicked the lights real quick, and banged around till he woke up and all was solved....till he started again at 8 in the morning. He also snores like a castrated animal, it's really high pitched and a little faint and then it just hits you like wham. This morning he was doing it and all I could do was yell "Shut the fuck upppppp" because it was that bad. I sat up and realized why he was snoring though, it's because he's asleep on his back with his hands folded behind his head. Like you would be doing if you were chilling on a beach towel or something, what a piece of shit right?

Next I got this problem with the windows because he's always sleeping and his bed is pushed up right in front of em so he's kind of like master in command of the windows, or the window guardian or something. Last night I got home a little inebriated and hot so I open the windows to get a nice breeze and I feel really good as I fall into my slumber. Only shit is that roomie gets off work at 5 am and when he comes home he closes them shits up proper so I wake up all parched and burning up because our room is like a sauna and the blackout shades are absorbing the 85 degree sun rays, plus it's black as hell in the room and i just want to go into the pool but the sunlight isnt too friendly to the remnants of Olde English still in my system from last night...Now it's 9:15 and this guy has been asleep since 6 or 7 even though he woke up from last night at 2. Basically he's been up for 4 hours the whole day and he left the windows open and it's cold as shit but I can't do anything about it because fixing the situation would mean I have to get on his bed and close them shits up, and I'm trying to stay as far away as possible from him and his bed. I have one question though, when you go to sleep at 7 PM and don't wake up until 10 PM, how do you know when to go to bed again? His day is so fucked up, he hasn't showered, hasn't brushed his teeth, hasn't eaten anything but some tortilla chips and a squirt and hasn't changed out of the clothes he went to sleep in last night. Plus, he started this new thing where he's like clearing his throat or something and it just sounds like he's spitting loogies in his mouth over and over again and he does it for minutes at a time. I don't want to hear that shit, take it to the bathroom if you ever use it ever in your life. FUck, I'm going to sleep, I'm so fed up cause dude ruined my weekend. God, it was amazing though, this school tops anything I've ever seen. And yes, drinking on the beach is legal FYI.

No comments: