Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's been a while....

If my calendar is correct it's been like a week and a half since I last updated this thing. Last week had 2 midterms, a quiz, an interview and a whole bunch of other shit then top that off with 3 days of debauchery....yeah, not much time for the blog-o-sphere. There's my intro.

We had a 3 day weekend for president's day (what up ben-jammin) and my roommate decided to go home on Sunday afternoon ... and he hasn't returned yet. He told me he would be back on tuesday but that came and went and now I'm just living it up and going to sleep whenever I want and walking around naked and blasting music and dancing in front of the mirror. No homo. Only thing is, he left his computer here and his TV, so I figure he'll be coming back eventually which saddens me a great deal. Although I'm sure he's at home building a new computer as we speak because the graphics card he is running right now came out in november and that's soooo far behind. When you play RPGs you need to have the graphics running on max, because when you do that it's almost like you're actually in the game. And when you have no life outside the one you built online, I can see why you'd need the graphics card boost.

My roommate next year (Austin - MY BOY) was bugging roomie for the past 2 weeks about switching rooms with him. See Austin rooms with an uber douchebag much like myself (we have a lot in common) except his roommate is never around because he's so cool that he'd rather drink 40s and do coke and then pass out in his boyfriends bed on campus. I feel bad for Austin because given that this guy pisses him off so much that he wants to leave even though he's never around means he has to be an super shithead. I wouldn't know though, I've never talked to him. He was only around one night long enough to throw up on the carpet in the hall and then pass out in his bed. He had to leave his mark or something, unfortunately for us his mark left a stench that lasted a week and had to be cleaned up by the cleaning staff with wood chips, detergent and possible radiation (I'm not 100% on the last one). Back to the point of all this, Austin nudgingly asked my roommate if he was interested in switching because I don't talk to the kid, austin doesn't talk to his roommate and austin and I are living together next year so why the hell not. Well, even though austin told him he'd help him move all his stuff (TV, Computer, sheep skin blanket, cream soda etc) roomie still shut him down. He told the RA like "If austin doesn't want to live with him, why would I?" Which makes sense, but I also think it's out of spite and because we both live with assholes. Ah hell, I guess it's better this way anyways. If he did move out I'd have to delete this blog....and then I'd actually have to go do my math homework. Vector spaces anyone?

-Peace

No comments: