Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Disgusting, in more ways than one

Whats up fam. I don't even know where to begin. I'm sitting here at my desk and it's now 12:22 P.M. I've been up since 8:30 and have gone to two classes with another still pending. Shithead sitting next to me is still in bed and has been since late last night. I shut the lights off at my own accord around 1 A.M. while he continued to play video games on the computer. I think the programmers created these games to be anticlimactic and extremely lengthy. It's called an RPG, or a Role Playing Game. It's kind of sad when you don't even have a life to live though, and the only one you live is on the screen. It's all this point and click shit with animated characters and spells and all that jazz. It's really annoying though when he has to buy 10,000 dollars in virtual money of some invisibility potion or whatever and he just has to sit there clicking and clicking incessantly. At least he finally turned the sound off. The character battles were just killing me. He would fight like 3 people at the same time so it would play the same noise, over and over, times 3. And then those sounds would overlap and I would want to shoot myself. And then that Rihanna song came on his iTunes and I went into the bathroom and tried to drown myself in the toilet bowl. Unfortunately they're trying to conserve water around here so they have low flush toilets installed and I couldn't submerge my face all the way. Needless to say, it didn't work.

Then I found something that made me want to throw up. Even more than the last post about the donut holes, the cinnamon gummi bears, the monster energy drinks and the kit kats. This is on another level, this was done intentionally to gross me out. On sunday night I return to my room around 10:30 PM and find monkey brains lying down on his bed vegging out with this Dominoes sunday special. Oh, what is the sunday special you ask? Well, it's not technically on the menu, and I think my roommate used the little brain power he posses to create it all on his own. Perhaps that's because no one in their right mind would compile such a repulsive, unpalatable, and vomitous list of pizza toppings. Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you...the most disgusting thing I've even seen...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And with that, I'm going to attempt to stomach dinner because I'm at a loss for words. Peace.

Oh yeah, it's super Tuesday. Get out there and change the world. Thanks.

Can't say I didn't do my part


Edit: As of 9 o clock tonight roomie is officially passed out with the sink light on. I guess all that right wing elitist banter he was spewing out to any one who felt like entering my room just tired him out. Tired him so much that he couldn't even make it 100 feet to our designated polling place to support someone on the republican ticket. Oh wait, he said he doesn't even care who wins, as long as someone running for the Republican party is in the final race. That's who he is voting for, no ifs ands or buts. I would reiterate the didactic repartee that occurred in my room earlier, but I zoned out and stopped listening because his entire life means nothing to me and therefore the things that come out of his mouth mean even less. Goodnight to all.

Double Re(mix):edit: It's a quarter to midnight, poohead is woke up at some point and is now watching jackass. He got a pizza from woodstocks and finished it off with this...

A personal pan cinnapizza


I've had a slice or two before and it's good, but only in moderation. Unfortunately, I don't think that word is in dudes vocabulary. He has to have a death wish I swear. It just doesn't make sense any other way. Okay I'm done with the edits and stuff. I need to get something done.

No comments: