Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pizza #1

While I wrote my initial expose only hours ago, I knew I left out my boy's eating habits. See I figured I'd get there eventually, but dude surprised me when I came home from the UCSB vs. U of Washington soccer game. He was sitting on his bed watching TV (that's not the surprise), and chillin in front of him was a monster dominos pizza box. I knew what was about to happen so I went to play some pong while he ate it because it's just too repulsive to watch. I fear I'm going to wake up one day and there's going to be a big piece of pizza where my roommate once was. Needless to say, this dude eats a lot of pizza. I labeled this entry as so to help keep track of just how much cheese pie he actually consumes. The results will startle you.

Okay, so I heard through the grapevine he has 19 meals a week in the dining hall which corresponds to one meal for everytime the dining hall is open. That's a shitload. I personally can't even imagine eating that much food. Either this dude doesn't enjoy eating on a regular schedule (apparently he doesn't like doing anything on a regular schedule?) or he just really likes himself some fast food. But that's all too simple. He just bought a brand new car that he loves (even though dude can't drive stick for his life), there's restaurants all over the place within 5 minutes of driving and yet he still insists on ordering Dominos and having it delivered. I have come to the conclusion that he eats like one big meal every few days, like a how a camel drinks and stores water. The only difference is that camels actually have a purpose.

Anywhoo, everytime he gets pizza he orders a large pizza and an order of cinnabread for himself, not because he can eat that much, but because he gets a deal on it. I thought this guy was a genius? Even if you are getting more food for cheap, what good does it do if you can't eat it all? And then he sticks like 2 unwrapped slices of pizza in my fridge and my fucking apples smell like pepperroni. fuck.

Now he's watching this vanessa carlton video on the internet. He wanted to show it to some people who were in the room because he was in it. Normally I'd be interested. But no. The sad part is that he's obnoxious and everyone left the room because nobody cares and now he's just watching it by himself. Sometimes I want to cry because it hurts. It just hurts so bad.

No comments: