Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thought it was over...

I wrote the previous entry (see: recap) in wishfully thinking that I wouldn't have anything more to write and that my shitty days in 1214 would be over but roomie managed to surprise me yet again last night. SO he got this new computer game (and through some research I've found that it's called "Assassin's Creed") and it looks and sounds dope but then I realized in the end it's just him maneuvering this character around and halfhazardly thrashing a sword around and killing average looking people. Maybe I don't fully comprehend the games that he plays or I haven't allowed myself to become fully submerged in them but he gets way too much enjoyment out of these things.

Yesterday he woke up around 4 o clock, or atleast I'm guessing because I walked in shortly after. The lights were off and he was watching star trek under the cover (singular). After a minimarathon he started playing this game around 5 or 6 and I left around 7. When I came back at 10 he was still playing, after brushing my teeth and going to sleep he was still playing. Thankfully I was really tired so I managed to get some rest in this time around but he woke me up a few times just because he was clicking the mouse so damn much. He woke me up right as he was turning his computer off and shutting down to go to sleep, you know I wouldn't miss this opportunity to his the alarm clock and see what time it was. Any takers? Guesses? How about if I told you he went to sleep at 5:30 in the morning? No lie, that's when he hit the sheets. Now I'm freaking out because he's been on record to sleep 14+ hours in a row which would put him at waking up around 8 pm, just as the sun is all the way down. You know when you make those paper rings that are all connected and you rip one off each day as christmas draws nearer? yeah, 17 days and counting. Peace.

No comments: