Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I wrote this entry at 6 am.

I wrote this entry at 6 A.M. inside my head. That's when I woke up for my final that was today at 8 o clock. I forgot most of the entry because I had a 2 hour test about sociology and global inequality but I think you'll get the gist of what I'm saying. I wrote that recap post way too early, I thought he might let up with the brain deadness during dead weeks and finals week considering he has 4 classes which would mean 1 more final than I'm taking, but no.

So I live with this kid right, and he's a complete and utter failure at everything he does. I don't care how much he denies that or his family or anyone around him, this kid cannot do anything remotely productive. Thank god computer tournaments give out monetary prizes, otherwise I'd say he'll be living with moms for the rest of his life.

Back to the point of my story. I had this test this morning around 8 AM, so did my shithead roommate because we have class at the same time (so we have finals at the same time too). He hasn't been to class in probably 8 weeks. He had this Computer Science final the other day and when my friend asked him if he studied or knew anything he was like "Nope, I'm just going to play around on the computer a little bit, figure some stuff out" mind you that was at 3:20 pm and the final was at 4. He was back quick and told everyone it was a piece of cake. Yeah whatever, I peeked at your computer screen while you checked your chem grade and if my off the top of the head calculations were correct you're falling somewhere between a D and a C. Call me nosey, but fuck, I knew there was no way you could be doing well at all given the fact that only 2% of your time awake is spent not playing video games. So last night I get to bed around 12:30 after smushing a few last minute facts into my head and roomie is still bouncing around on the computer and doing whatever shit he does and I'm thinking...when is he going to get to bed? I mean, final is a 8, you think he'd get some shut eye?

No.

Yeah, he did it. He just stayed up the entire night. I woke up at 6 am to the sound of him printing shit out. I don't even know if he was studying or looking at W.o.W. forums. I'm starting to think he stayed up all night so he would have to deal with the shitty process of waking up to an alarm at 7 AM. This way he could just stay up for a long time, take a shower and go, never mind the fact that you've been up for 21 hours straight and you've been ODing on soda and pizza. That doesn't matter at all. All I can remember about this morning is being up at 6:30 mumbling to myself "I hate this fucking place, I don't know if I can last 3 more days. 3 more days son, that's it." If I do bad on finals because of this crackhead I might break skulls. Just watch.

Now that I got that out, it's off to study more. I'll probably hit this thing up with one more entry after finals and then it's set in stone. Thanks for reading this. Peace

No comments: